We are scientists, doctors, techies and humanity lovers, with the mission of building neuroelectronic interfaces to cure brain disorders. INBRAIN harnesses the extraordinary material properties of Graphene, the world’s thinnest and nobel-prize winning material, to build safe, uninvasive and highly efficient neural solutions. Our mission is to decode and modulate neural networks to improve patient's lives
INBRAIN Neuroelectronics is seeking for a Senior Financial Accountant responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the finance team, your key responsibilities will include
- Participating in the complete accounting cycle including bookkeeping, ensuring accurate and timely execution.
- Administering the Company's day-to-day operations by verifying, maintaining, and documenting financial transactions.
- Reconciling bank accounts to ensure accuracy and identify any discrepancies.
- Leading the monthly closing accounting process.
- Managing internal and external audit processes.
- Reconciling taxes and preparing VAT tax returns.
- Registering payroll spend, projected spends, expenses notes, and advanced money.
- Acting as an expert and owner of the ERP system.
- Serving as a liaison with business partners, addressing inquiries and explaining accounting procedures.
- Supporting the automation, standardization, and improvement of internal accounting processes.
- Assisting the team in accounting-related projects.
Additionally, you will be involved in supporting controlling activities, such as:
- Developing and maintaining a standard cost system, including annual budgeting, scorecards, and KPI monitoring.
- Monitoring and improving cost control processes in production.
- Preparing reports with conclusions on cost analysis.
We are looking for someone who Is ready to proactively bring new ideas to the team, push boundaries and constantly look for innovation. At INBRAIN we believe on shared success and diverse ways of thinking, here you'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- A collaborative environment where innovative ideas flourish and teamwork drives us forward. At INBRAIN, we believe the power of collective intelligence is unique. You will be part of a team that thrives on open communication, knowledge sharing and mutual respect.
- Meaningful Work Impact: Our projects are not only exciting and challenging but also have a positive impact on the industry and society as a whole. You'll be part of a team that strives to create meaningful change.
- Cutting-Edge Technology Exposure: Joining us means immersing yourself in the latest technologies and innovative solutions. You'll have access to state-of-the-art tools and resources, fostering continuous learning and keeping your skills relevant in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Flexible working arrangements: We understand the importance of work-life balance. We offer flexible work arrangements that adapt to your individual needs.
- Competitive salary (according to your experience/skills)
- Unique opportunity to join an early-stage company with the possibility to participate in a stock option plan.
- Private Health insurance (optional)
- Training bonus for professional development.
- In house language classes (optional)
- 23 vacation days per year + 24th and 31st of December.
At INBRAIN, we're not just offering a job – we're inviting you to be part of a transformative journey, Join us! #diverseandinclusive We believe that a diverse and well-balanced workforce drives innovation. At INBRAIN, we foster the inclusion of all people regardless of culture, age, gender, sexual orientation and identity or any other status