- If you are passionate about the world of Neuroscience, Neurotech, and medical devices…
- If you are an enthusiastic person with demonstrable professional experience and motivated to continue learning and developing…
And you did not find your dream job among our open positions…. WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
We continuously look for the best talent to join us, so if you don’t see you dream job listed, tell us about the role/position you are looking for and how it will create value for INBRAIN.
You can upload an unsolicited application by filing your CV AND cover
letter in our talent database by using the link. Tell us about the role you like and why you would be great at it. Please note that we can only consider English language applications in this recruiting process!
We are a company with more than 13 different nationalities so English is our company official language. What happens next?
We continuously review incoming applications, and we will contact you directly in case we find a match with one of our future or current positions. For us, experience is not the only thing that matters, we are looking for candidates who already live by our shared values:
- EXCELLENCE. Drives performance at their level by taking ownership of what needs to be done to achieve set milestones.
- ETHICS AND INTEGRITY. Works in compliance with existing regulations, policies, and procedures, and acts with care when confronted with grey zones. And is committed to quality.
- COLLABORATION. Actively works with others, asks for help and helps other to succeed, shares knowledge where it will have an impact, considers the impact of their actions on the team and company.
- GRIT. Is flexible and adapts to changes, problem solves when faced with challenges involving people when appropriate, distils passion, energy and driven in the team when needed.
- TRUST. Behaves honestly and in an open way. Is able to create and maintain trustful relationships.
- FUN. Achieves serious & meaningful work, without taking themselves too seriously, contributed to a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere at work
What can we offer to you?
- Unique opportunity to join an early-stage company with the possibility to participate in a stock option plan.
- Hybrid work.
- Competitive salary (according to your experience/skills).
- Flexible Working Hours
- Private Health insurance (optional)
- Training bonus for professional development.
- In house language classes (optional)
- 23 vacation days per year + 24th and 31st of December.
- Fruit and coffee at the office.
- A collaborative environment.
We believe that a diverse and well-balanced workforce drives innovation. At INBRAIN, we foster the inclusion of all people regardless of culture, age, gender, sexual orientation and identity or any other status